ss_blog_claim=d0d040bca74caf21f6e9095c09d35f61 Goodies Techno Blog: EMO Loves Music

EMO Loves Music

Posted by R a N | Thursday, May 22, 2008 | , , , , | 1 comments »



Is Emo Love? If yes, I want to be Emo then. I don't know what really emo is. Maybe in some ways I become emo without me being notice I become one. Weird huh? This picture depicts how emo becomes love. Each person may have different perspective on how and what really emo is. So, we must respect how they see things like how emo for them becomes love. =)

1 comments

  1. Smidge // June 24, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

    It's not wierd at all. I understand exactly what you mean. Sorry, i know you have no clue who i am, but i came across your blog while i was makiing mine and i had to read it. It is really good and i wish mine was like it. You should be proud. :-)