ss_blog_claim=d0d040bca74caf21f6e9095c09d35f61 Goodies Techno Blog: SEO Tools for FREE

I started blogging with no idea on how to make my blog "famous". Actually, I wonder if people even know my blog exist. Until I discover some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools. These tools are very helpful for your blog or website to move their search engine position higher. I am using some of them and they are really helpful.These tools are web-based, just click the link and use it. I hope this somehow helps.

1. Website Analysis Tool

2. Directory Search Tool

3. Keyword Tool

4. Keyword Data Miner

5. Website Keyword Analysis

6. Page Rank Tool

7. Site Stats Tool


These are just some and there are lots of SEO tools out there!

Thanks to SEOCompany.ca for the tools

3 comments

  1. Man Ray // November 16, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

    I'm grateful for these tools! This will be added on the things that I need to watch out in relation to SEO services. I've also learned that there were many useful SEO tricks waiting to be discovered and applied in the process of acquiring higher Google rank. Being an SEO reseller allows them to be more cautious and curious in every SEO task. Thanks again!

  2. Web Development Company // August 23, 2011 at 4:12 AM  

    Really nice post.

  3. ThaoCode // July 4, 2013 at 1:12 AM